• Quick release Vee Clamp Closure for easy opening
• Lightweight, high specification investment cast head
• Easy to use tie rod assembly design ensures cartridge centralisation (for a reliable knife edge seal) that enables the use of either 9.75" or 10" cartridge length configurations (or multiples) in the same housing.
• Dual purpose head accepts SOE code 3 and DOE cartridges
• SOE code 7 and code B adaptors available.
• Available in 316L stainless steel or Hastelloy C22 for maximum compatibility
• Wide range of connection size and types, cartridge lengths and materials of construction.
• PED Compliant to Sound Engineering Practice
• Full traceability on all parts, material certification packs available
• Rated at 10 bar liquid, 6 bar Gas
Maximum Operating Conditions
• Maximum Pressure: Liquid: 10 Bar g
Gas: 6 Bar g
• Maximum Temperature: 110ºC
51 Series features and benefits
• Investment Cast head (avoids the porosity & inclusion problems associated with lower quality sand castings).
• Integral vent and drain sockets to aid efficient filter changeout complete with PFTE washer.
• Unique interchangeable configuration enables choice of SOE or DOE cartridge styles in the same housing.
• Every housing is etched with a batch number for full traceability
• Full housing customisation service available
• Available in both 316L Stainless Steel and C22 Hastelloy